We are pleased to announce our 2021 Editor Events Program. Building on the success of our 2020 online Editor conferences, we have a designed a year-long program of plenary sessions, workshops and two conferences. Please see below for an overview.
- New Editor Conference – June 7th – 10th
Information and registration links will be sent out in the beginning of May.
- Workshop series – Late August – September
This series will feature interactive workshops on Diversity and Inclusion, Editorial Board Management and Developing Social Media Strategies. Registration information will be sent out in July.
- Open Access Editor Conference – October 25th – 31st
More information and registration information will be sent out in September.
- The Future of Publishing Plenary session – November
More information and registration information for the Plenary and workshops will be sent out in October.
- Workshop – November
This interactive workshop will follow the plenary with a focus on the future of editing journals. More information and registration information for the Plenary and workshops will be sent out in October.
- Global Research Policy Plenary session– April 21st
The session included:
- an overview of key global policy developments that relate to research and scholarly communication, with a focus on open access and open research
- reflections on implications for disciplines and communities, including publication venues
- the opportunity to ask questions of Taylor & Francis staff who are experienced in external affairs and advocacy
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Victoria Babbit, Director of Researcher Development and Outreach.