Catch up on our 2017 webinar series, Expert View on Journal Metrics, for a detailed overview of how to measure your journal’s performance using a range of the latest metrics and tools. In this post we’re sharing the video recordings, transcripts, slide decks and some key takeaways from these journal metrics webinars.
Meet the speakers
- James Hardcastle (Senior Research Manager at Taylor & Francis)
- Euan Adie (Founder and CEO of Altmetric)
- Dr John Harrison (Associate Editor for Regional Studies)
- Dr Grant Abt (Social Media Editor for Journal of Sports Sciences)
What are our top takeaways?
- Remember to select the right metric for your journal
- Experiment with different strategies to improve your journal’s metrics
- If your journal is on social media, track and analyse your performance using the free analytical tools provided by Twitter and Facebook
Don’t forget to read our detailed introduction to the “basket of metrics” right here on Editor Resources for more insights on how to use and interpret research metrics.