Whether you’re an experienced editor or new to the game, managing reviewers can be a difficult and time-consuming task.
In this webinar, we speak to a panel of experienced journal editors for their advice on how to recruit, retain and support your pool of peer reviewers.
Introducing our panel of expert speakers:
- Gareth Meager (Taylor & Francis)
- Dianne Dixon (Managing Editor of International Journal of Radiation Biology)
- Peter Gilroy (Executive Editor of Journal of Education for Teaching: International Research and Pedagogy)
- Hervé Stolowy (Editor of European Accounting Review)
What are our top takeaways?
- Support your peer reviewers by offering clear instructions and guidelines on writing an effective a peer review
- Implement a strict timeline to keep your peer review process moving along
- Encourage guest editors of special issues to identify their own reviewers, then add these individuals to your journal’s database
Take a look at our in-depth guide to managing the peer review process, right here on Editor Resources.