There are 2.789 billion people using social media today, but that’s no help if you can’t reach the right audience with your content.
To help you reach that audience, we hosted a Twitter chat over on @TandFEditors all about how journal editors can use social networking platforms to connect with their readers, raise their profile, and build an online community.
Who was involved?
- Euan Adie (Altmetric Founder) @Altmetric
- Emma Maguire (Social Media Editor for Life Writing) @LifeWritingJnl
- Tepi McLaughlin (Social Media Co-Ordinator for Journal of Sport Sciences) @JSportSci
- Miles Richardson (Multimedia and Social Media Editor for Ergonomics) @Ergonomics1957
- Bethany Farr (Social Media Manager at Taylor & Francis) @TandFAuthorServ
Catch up on #TFGoSocial
Don’t worry if you couldn’t tune in to the event live – read the highlights from the discussion over on our #TFGoSocial Twitter Moment.
You can also check out our post about building an online community to download your free copy of our guide for journal editors, and see a run-down of the very best words of wisdom from our expert panellists.